Jason’s range of skills encompass design strategy, research and management, concept development, detailed design and production, visual audits and design guidance/system development and wayfinding. He keeps abreast of relevant technological developments and new thinking through self-guided tutorials, professional courses and personal research. He employs a range of tools, methods and processes appropriate to the task at hand.
Previous experience  ¹
- Principal Consultant in Visual Communications
Steer Davies Gleave, London, 1998–2000; 2004–2007
- Graphic Designer & Cartographer
Nathaniel Lichfield & Partners, London, 1997–1998
- Senior Graphic Designer & Cartographer
Aylesbury Vale District Council, Bucks, 1989–1997
- Planning Technician
Luton Borough Council, Beds, 1988–1989
- Cartographic Artist
The Institute of Terrestrial Ecology (ite), Cambs, 1985–1986.
Qualifications & memberships  ¹
- FBCartS (Fellow of the British Cartographic Society)
- FRGS (Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society)
- MA Design Studies
Central St Martins College of Art & Design, 1997
- BTEC HND in Land Use (Geographical Techniques)
Luton College of Higher Education, 1988.
¹ Organisation names are as they were at the time; some have since changed.